Saturday, March 31, 2012

This Day Last Year

In honor of my greatest adventure of all time (Haha!), I am recounting the breezy days I spent in the land of the free. ;)  Initially, I wanted to document EVERYTHING from that trip.  You know, for records purpose, in case my memory turns its back on me.  But, I simply didn't have the time nor the energy to write then as my senses tried to take EVERYTHING in.  So, let me do this now.  While I am unemployed.  Haha!

My 28 days away


March 31, I flew out of Manila to visit the States and see my family and friends.

Marquee:  Maligayang Paglalakbay
We had a layover at Taipei, then spent the night flying across the Pacific Ocean.  When we finally got to San Francisco, I was beyond belief, and at the same time, very thankful for the safe flight and the chance. :)


From the airport, I took the train (station within the airport, thank God) to another train station where I'll take a train, and then a bus to get to my friend's area.  All in all, I was in transit for 27 hours, stopovers and waiting time included, before seeing a familiar face again. :)

Bay Area post, next up!

No comments:

Post a Comment