Saturday, November 26, 2011

How to Make Wedding Invites in ___ Days (Day 4)

Day 4, Saturday (11/26/11)

Today, I spent time editing the details for the inside of the card.  And I loved doing it!  You know, whenever I get invitations for any occasion, I almost always spot a typo or a grammatical error.  And I hate it (please, double check!!).  This hatred in me better push me to make this wedding invite perfect, or else I'm gonna shoot myself down!

I have downloaded a lot of wedding-y fonts for this, but I ended up still using my favorite font.  I sent the draft and some pictures to the bride, and she'd have to approve first before I go buy the papers and print.  After that, it's all gonna be easy-breezy! :p

I have a love-hate relationship with our printer.  Good thing it cooperated tonight!  That's love!

Now it looks wedding-y!

Please ignore my ugly cutting - amateur crafter and 4-year teacher can't even cut straight along a guide line!

It's amazing how a paper can make or break a project.  And this time, I'd like to believe that the paper made it!  I didn't expect the printed output to look so formal and polished.  I hope you can see it in actuality, 'cause my camera phone practically ruins how it looks! Yikes!

I still have more time to work tonight, but I don't want to work on the monograms yet.  I don't know, I'm quite nervous about it so I don't wanna start working on it.  Haha!  It has to be perfect and beautiful 'cause it'd be in front.  I'm requesting all the powers to be with me as I do those soon. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment