Thursday, October 20, 2011

Teacher's Day 2011

Got a couple of little "something's" from the boys last September for the Appreciation Day celebration.  That made me happy, of course!  But more than that, the gift itself, it's really the thought that touches the heart.  Imagine, the boy thought of me while he's in the house?  The mom managed to spare a few minutes of her shopping time to buy me a present and bake some cookies?  Sweet.

I'd like to share with you a gift card that came along with home-made cookies and instant coffee from Starbucks.

Thanks a latte for all you do I am one smart cookie because of you!



Aww... Nag-abala?  This may be a template, but it's edited and personalized.  I was teary-eyed when I got to read it.  Card pa lang, solved na. :)

Thank you, dear parents.  And thank you, my dear boys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment